All about Me


This is a little bit of information about me and my family, where I came from, my background, what I enjoy, and what I do for a living. I am showing this to you because I want you to learn more about me before you dig deeper into my blog. I hope you enjoy! Scroll down to read………

Emilia’s Background

I was born in St.Louis Missouri but left at 5 years of age to go live in Nicaragua. Nicaragua is a small country in Central America. It is a very tropical and beautiful place, even though it is poor.

My mom is Nicaraguan which makes me Nicaraguan. I stayed there for 4 years. At 10 years of age, I moved back to St.Louis, Missouri because fighting started there and it became too dangerous. Before my mom and dad and I left, I discovered I would be a big sister, which made me very happy!

When we got to St.Louis, I was missing my friends in Nicaragua very much, but my hope of seeing them would never fade. I was going to attend a new school named Glenridge Elementary. I was nervous but when I got to Glenridge I made good friends and was very happy.

I returned home after a year, things were now fine, but I had to say goodbye to my friends in St.Louis. It was ok though, I saw them again when I came back for summer. Anyway, I was so happy to see my Nicaraguan friends again! I had missed them.

I am now a veterinarian and an author/journalist who lives in Paris with my family. My 20 year old sister Victoria is now studying to be a fashion designer. I remain friends with all the girls I know from the U.S, and from Nicaragua. I love writing about world wide events, so stay tuned for world news.

*By the way. What would you do if your country got dangerous and you had to leave all your friends? Leave in the comments down below!

By:Emilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pebble 100 WC 7

The Self Destructing Painting