100 WC 6, The Empty Tiger Cage!!! 🐯

The Empty Tiger Cage!!!🐯
I celebrated my birthday at the zoo!!! I was so excited, and since the tiger is my favorite animal, I had my party in front of the tiger's cage! After all my friends and I finished our pizza, we went around the zoo, looking at animals! But when we came back… the tiger's cage was empty! What a surprise! Everyone freaked! What a scandal! Everyone was running around yelling “Could the tigers have escaped?!” When all of the sudden, everyone freezes at the sight of a stampede with all the animals in the zoo! And they all were racing straight towards us! Someone let all the animals out!!! But who?..... By:Emilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC 3, The Girl With the Bear and The Shooter

100 WC 2, The Choir of Your Nightmares!!!

100 WC 4, The crazy Salad Competition!